Manicure Beginner’s Guide:
Nail Prep & Removal
Basic techniques are always important in order to prevent damages to your nail surfaces. We provided some basic techniques on prepping your nails, shaping your nails, and removing your nail art. See below for more.
6 BASIC STEPS FOR NAIL PREPARATION
- Step 1: wash your hands and dry them thoroughly.
- Step 2: use a nail clipper to cut your nails to a desired length.
- Step 3: gently push back your cuticles or rough skin with a push peeler and cuticle trimmer.
- Step 4: remove extra cuticles with a cuticle trimmer.
- Step 5: file and shape nails with a nail buffer and nail buffer.
- Step 6: wipe all the dust off your nail bed with a cleanser pad (optional, but recommended) and wait 15 seconds for your nails to dry.
6 EASY STEPS TO REMOVE YOUR NAIL ART
- Step 1: use a nail file to buff the top coat on all your fingers.
- Step 2: soak off your nails into Modelones Acrylic Remover and wait about 5 minutes
- Step 3: clean the floating nail gel polish, or dip powder with a pusher peeler.
- Step 4: file the nail surface to remove the remnants off your nail bed surfaces.
- Step 5: file rough nail surface with a nail buffer.
- Step 6: apply cuticle oil on your cuticle lightly and gently massage 1-2 minutes until fully absorbed.