How to keep the long lasting
- Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they are dry and clean.
- Remember to apply base coat,the thinner, the better.
- Do not cure the coat too long or too short.(It is normal for a base coat and color gel keep stick after curing. The top coat would seal it.)
- Remember to cap the free nail edge of each layer.
- Do not apply the gel too close to your skin.
- Practice is the most important, practice make better, practice make perfect.
How to apply
Remember to take a skin test before using. Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur.
- Trim nail surface, prep and push back cuticles, clean and dry your nails. (important)
- Apply Base coat thinly, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds. Apply another base coat if need. (It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing, do not curing the base coat too long to avoid the efficacy lost.)
- Apply gel polish in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.Repeat step to get the color effect you want.
- Apply Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
- Shiny Finish, enjoy your Manicure!
How to remove the gel
- Wear off and rasp away the top coat.(Important).
- Soak off the nails into gel polish remover wraps pads for about 5 minutes.(More convenient than gel polish remover liquid.)
- Rip down the whole pieces of nail enamel gently on each nail.
- Apply some nail cuticle oil if necessary.